- Sheirs Solicitors Ltd’s registered office is Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1HR
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is Sheirs Solicitors Ltd of Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1HR
- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website
- Potential clients
- People who we do business with
- Through the provision of legal services
- Completing of forms on our website
- The information we collect about you
- When you do business with us or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- Postal address, email address and telephone number
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies), which we will add to the information, which we already hold, about you in order to help us provide legal services.
- How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requestedand to deal with your enquiries.The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- Marketing: Our marketing emails will contain an opt in option. .Alternatively you can ask us to stop sending you marketing material at any time by writing to out marketing department at Sheirs Solicitors Ltd, Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford BD7 1HR.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, please see our Cookies Policy.
- How we protect your information
- We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information on our website, firewalls, browser certification technology.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Sheirs Solicitors Ltd, Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1HR. The request is free unless it is unfounded or excessive. We will respond to the request in 1 month.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Sheirs Solicitors Ltd changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Sheirs Solicitors Ltd, Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1HR.You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- You can withdraw you consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Sheirs Solicitors Ltd, Unit 22 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford BD7 1HR.
How to contact Sheirs Solicitors Ltd
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data please raise this with our Data Protection officer: Mohammed Sheir at email@example.com. You can complain to the ICO.
The ICO is the Supervisory Authority for the UK.
They can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510
Links to other websites