Windrush Scheme & Compensation

If you believe that you are settled in the UK but do not have a document to prove it, you may be eligible to apply to the ‘Windrush Scheme’. You may be able to apply for a document to prove you can live and work in the UK, if you came to the UK from a Commonwealth country before 1973, your parents came to the UK before 1973 or you came to the UK from any country before 1989 and are now settled. For a list of Commonwealth countries click here (should take to this link

Once your eligibility under the scheme is established, you may then be entitled to claim compensation for losses you have suffered due to your inability to prove your status. We will ensure that you secure a reasonable and adequate amount in line with your losses and will do out best to do so within a reasonable timeframe. (‘Call us Now’ 01274… or ‘Request a Call Back’ Form)

Request a Call Back